Tonight, I wasn’t very hungry, so I decided to make a light salad to accompany some pork chops. This salad is very light and fresh with lots of flavor. Here is the recipe:
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- Grape tomatoes
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1/4 an onion
- 1 tsp. of lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pour out most of the juice from the can of beans (leave a bit in to keep some moisture) and put the beans in a bowl.
- Cut the grape tomatoes into halves and add them to the bowl.
- Cut the stalk of celery into about 1/2 inch pieces and place in bowl.
- Slice the cucumber into 1/2 inch pieces and then cut into quarters. Put them into the bowl.
- Dice the onion and throw into bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the teaspoon of lime juice into the bowl for some extra freshness.
- Mix ingredients.