- Parmigiano Reggiano and Pecorino Romano (grated)
- 1tbsp. olive oil
- Grated black pepper
- Pasta water
- Cook pasta in salted water
- In the meantime, place a ladleful of pasta water in a large pan, pour a drizzle of olive oil in, and grind fresh black pepper in the water.
- Heat the water in the pan.
- Using tongs, place spaghetti in pan and continuously add cheese.
- Keep mixing the pasta, and at the same time, add more and more pasta water to get a creamy consistency.
- Grate black pepper and sprinkle some cheese on top.